Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (T&C) apply to all the users of this website (https://www.invaderpc.com) irrespective of whether you browse and/or purchase any product/s therein. This website is owned and operated by “Invader PC” and by visiting this website you agree to be bound by these T&C. These T&C are to be determine by us and any attempt to change or add or delete contents to these T&C by any other party are considered null and void. The stipulated T&C are subject to change without prior notice at any point of time. If any of the term is found to be unenforceable at any point of time the remaining T&C shall be still applicable.
By definition here “ InvaderPC, IPC, we, us and/or our, ” mean Invader PC.
By definition here “customer, you or your mean the individual user or organization or the representative of the organization who browse this website and/or purchase any product/s therein via this website.
Our site is only intended for use by people residing, businesses, and companies in Singapore (“the Serviced Country”). We do not accept orders from individuals outside of the Serviced Country.
By placing an order through our site or on the telephone or by e-mail or by live online chat you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are resident in the Serviced Country.
How the Contract is formed between You and Us
- After placing an online order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted rather your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All telephone and on-line orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you either during our telephone conversation or email or live online chat or WhatsApp Chat. The actual contract (“the Contract”) between us and you will only be formed when we deliver the items to you.
- Subjected to actual stock availability, items ordered may be replaced with alternatives subjected to a verbal or written confirmation with you. For items that cannot be replaced, we will contact you to give you the option to cancel. If payment has been made, you will be refunded the amount which you have paid.
- All orders placed online will be fulfilled within five (5) business days unless otherwise advised. Business days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- You are obliged to make payment in FULL by the payment option you select when you check out your orders.
- Each batch of goods may differ due to manufacturing constraints. In the event if you are not satisfied with any products, you may return to us within four (4) days after delivery. The Product must be unused in the Original condition and it must not be pre-ordered product. Please refer to our refund policy stated under “Our Refunds Policy”.
Change of Service and Prices
IPC reserve the right to modify or discontinue any service or prices at point of time without prior notice to any party whomsoever. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification of specs or service, price change, suspension or discontinue of any product or service.
- All prices listed on this website are in Singapore Dollars unless mentioned specifically otherwise. Shipping or Delivery fee where applicable will be shown separately. You can pay for your order via PAYNOW, Credit Card while confirming the order via shopping cart. Payment mode or payment terms are at discretion of IPC and subject to modification by IPC any point of time. Your order will be confirmed and process upon successful receipt of your payment via allowed payment modes.
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site we might at our discretion decide to honor the lower (incorrect) price or either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price even after we have provided you with an email confirmation.
Cancellation of Order Prior to Dispatch of System
Customer may cancel the order at any time before items are shipped, however since there might be customization of system based on your requirement cancellation done after two (2) days from date of purchase will be subject to fees imposition from IPC based on case-by-case basis and you agree to abide by this fee and pay to IPC the fees such imposed.
Risk During Transit
Any loss or damage of goods during transit shall be borne by the customer as the title of item belongs to customer once system is handed over to the logistic team/partner for delivery and transport purpose. Customer to notify us within 2 working days from receipt of such damaged product/s, incomplete shipment, not received the ordered items. Upon receiving such notice from you we will work together with logistic team/partner to resolve the issue wherever possible.
- When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notified us that you do not agree to any change in these Terms and Conditions or in any of our Policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective, or you are not satisfied with the Product), we will examine the returned Product. Provided we are satisfied with the condition of the Product following our examination, we will either replace the item (if returned owing to a defect) or provide you with a refund. If you have requested a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay. We will process the refund as soon as possible.
- Products returned by you because of a defect or within the seven-day cooling-off period will be refunded in full after delivery costs have been deducted.
- A claim by you that the quantity of the Products delivered falls short of the quantity ordered shall be notified to us within 2 days from the date of delivery. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability in respect of such shortfall and you shall be bound to pay the price as if the Products had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
- The cost of return transportation is at your expense.
Invader PC warrants that the all hardware purchased at IPC website are free of defects in workmanship and hardware performance for the applicable period as mentioned in our Order or DO or Invoice
Warranty does not cover
- All software products, including operating systems and related drivers, any other software or drivers added at the customer’s request.
- Any physical / non-physical damage caused by intentional or non-intentional actions by user or through misuse, mishandling, abuse or negligence by user.
- Any damage caused by natural or man-made calamities which are beyond control of IPC / user such as Fire, Rain, Lightning, Earthquake, Vehicle Accident, War, Arson, Sabotage etc.,
Change or additions or removal of parts in unauthorized manner by user.
- Recovery of any lost data from HDD/SSD due to any reason, however the hardware of HDD/SSD is covered by our warranty and will replace it during the warranty period in the event of failure.
- Unpaid products
- Products or parts which are not purchased from IPC
- IPC shall not be held liable except as provided in the above Warranty Condition. Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
- IPC at any circumstance shall not be responsible for any Direct / Incidental / consequential loss/damage resulting from any breach of warranty or under any other legal terms including but not limited to loss of usage, loss of revenue, loss of profit (anticipated or actual) on any business or contract, loss of hard money, loss of saving (anticipated or actual), loss of actual business / business opportunity, loss of goodwill/reputation, loss or corruption of data / information in any format, any other damage and cost involve to recover any losses or rebuilt or reprogram the data stored on the IPC sold product.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms and Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other and that nothing may be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
Our Right to Vary these Terms and Conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the Policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions before we provide you with the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by the Law of Singapore. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Republic of Singapore.